Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Baking Monday - Cupcakes

I'm a couple days late with this one. Nothing exciting to report this week ... Jeff requested frosting, so I went with a good ol' fashioned yellow cupcake with chocolate frosting.



I wanted to put some kind of filling in these, in hindsight, I should have filled them with frosting, but decided to put a few chocolate chips in the middle instead. They were a big hit with the kids!



(Don't they look happy?)

Lenten update: I managed to stay away from sweets all week, except for one cupcake on Monday, and I realllllly enjoyed it. It was especially difficult, because I made my favorite cookies to share with a family who so generously takes Dora back and forth to gymnastics every week. It took a lot of will power to stay away!

No comments:

Post a Comment