Monday, June 4, 2012

Baking Monday - Cars Cookies



These cutters were a super deal at the Williams-Sonoma Outlet store. I wish they were from the first Cars - I'd prefer Sally and Flo to Finn and Francesco - but am still very happy with my $6 purchase! I made Almond Butter Cookies (same recipe I used for the Star Wars cookies) because they are delicious without frosting ... and these cookies are way cuter naked. (Seriously, check out the pics on the WS website ... they look creepy frosted and I'd never be able to pipe that much detail.)



I tinted the dough to match the color of the cutters.



Mater and Francesco got the tie-dye treatment with the leftover dough.



(And those were the first ones eaten!)


Kids loved the shapes, I loved the cookies. (Some cars may not have made it to school dismissal time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment