Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Shrinky Dink Flower Charms



Look at me! I made a necklace! 


I've had this tutorial bookmarked for a long time. I'd like to tackle some craft projects this summer, and this one was first on the list. (Tackle is probably not the right word, because this is something I'll look forward to doing.) It's very easy to let days (weeks, months) go by without doing something fun just for myself. I bought the supplies for this project (pins and jump rings) right after first seeing the original post. I love, love these charms and couldn't wait to try it out.



Success! This project was so fun, easy, and very satisfying. Dora couldn't believe I made the charms. Lots of thanks to Cathe for the always inspiring projects!

1 comment:

  1. You. Made. My. Day!
    Your charms are just lovely. Thank you for sharing them!!

    -Cathe

    ReplyDelete