Thursday, February 21, 2013

Valentines 2013

Happy Belated Valentines' Day!



Theo went traditional this year - I printed out all kinds of ideas for the kids, but he opted for a simple sentiment, folded and sealed with a sticker.



Dora did her custom greetings again this year ...



... these were some of my favorites!



Clark picked these cool optical illusion valentines ... but he couldn't see the illusion! It was driving him crazy!



With three kids at the same school (for the first and only time this year!) I had to split my class party commitment time - fall party with Clark, winter party with Theo, Valentine party with Dora. End of the year parties are usually scheduled at different times, so I'm hoping to get to as many of those as I can. It's also Dora's last Valentine party - am guessing they don't do class parties in middle school - so I made sure to get some class pictures, too.



While the big kids were snacking, I scooted into the other party rooms.



I had sent in craft supplies for Valentine hats in Clark's room - an oldie but a goodie! The kids looked so cute!


Oh my goodness - what a haul. Valentine's Day has somehow turned into Halloween Part Two! Times three kids equals a lot of goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment