Monday, October 21, 2013

Baking Monday – Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars



I'm always collecting recipes, and sometimes I sit on them for a long time, while others need to be made right away! This is one that couldn't wait for long - it sounded and looked too good. It's a doctored-up cake mix, similar to the caramel brownies that we love, but this time with a peanut butter twist.



(Huh. Quick edit: this is Hotcakes history being made! I just searched back through the blog for the caramel brownie link, and guess what? These bars are a rerun! I had no idea!)


Okay! So, turns out, I've made these before. Apparently, they weren't memorable enough the first time around to have stuck in my brain. But still very sweet and very good. I guess if I'm starting to repeat myself, it's time to tackle the folder of recipes collected long ago. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment