Monday, November 4, 2013

Baking Monday – Banana Nutella Muffins



Always looking for recipes to use up brown bananas (every week, the kids promise they'll be eaten, and every week, I pitch a few more in the freezer!) and these certainly sounded worth a try. (It must be said again: every recipe I've tried from this blog - and there have been many - has been a hit!



Banana muffins alone don't thrill me, I need something else to sweeten the deal. These have peanut butter chips inside (my favorite) and a swirl of Nutella on top. Happily, a good friend brought me a giant jar of Nutella for my birthday (thanks, Jason!), perfect for baking (and spreading on graham crackers for a baking snack).



Yummy. Tracey's cocoa-banana muffins are still probably my favorite, but these will definitely have a place in our brown-banana-baking rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment