Monday, October 13, 2014

Baking Monday – Buckeye Brownie Cookies


Hello! I'm back! We really enjoyed a relaxing summer vacation and it always amazes me how quickly life moves once everyone goes back to school. I have not even yet begun to tackle my long to-do list, because the days have been full of more immediate tasks. And all the responsibilities that I've volunteered for at school all take place in the fall! Come October 25th, I'll have a little more breathing room. Unfortunately, blogging is one of the activities that has gotten pushed to the side, and the longer I stay away, the harder it is to get back into it. 



But I absolutely have been baking! These treats were for the first night of the new pool season, which happily I was able to go to, thanks to a visit from Grandma (who also helped me make these yummy cookies!)



Mom made peanut butter balls using the mini scoop, and I flattened them into pats before placing on top of each warmed cookie. The tops got a drizzle of melted chocolate chips. These cookies received great reviews. They are very rich and were a big hit! More to come … happy to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment